Aktiv Equine MSM 1kg
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Registration number: V17869 Act 36/1947
Aktiv Equine MSM, otherwise known as Methylsulphonylmethane, is important in promoting and maintaining joint health, as well as overall health in horses.
MSM is a natural sulphur ingredient found in living organisms. It is shown to:
- Supplement the growth of bone, tendons and ligaments.
- Normalizes inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, muscle cramps and infections.
- Act as immune system booster.
- Stimulates the horse's metabolism.
- Improve hormone balance and enzyme activity.
Directions for use:
Small horses – 10 to 15 grams a day. Large horses – 20 grams a day.
Feed for at least 3 weeks to begin seeing product benefits. Full benefits should be seen by 6 weeks.
Long-term solution for joint maintenance and overall health.